Release date: 31/01/2023
- We expanded our data extraction for the Epicor connector. The following data is now available via our API alongside our standardized AR, AP, and GL data:
Purchase Order Headers
Purchase Order Lines
Return Document Headers
Return Document Lines
Invoice and Credit Headers
Invoice and Credit Lines
Unit of measure
Bill of Lading Headers
Bill of Lading Lines
Sales Order Headers
Sales Order Lines
Sage 50 Version Upgrades
- Sage 50 UK has been upgraded to version 29
- Sage 50 US (Peachtree) has been upgraded to version 30
- Switching between automated and manual covenants is now made easy via our front end.
- We now offer custom definitions for all covenants.
- Additionally, DataShare now offers a four-eye checking system allowing your team to set up covenants in a secure and audited way.
- To ensure our new UI is accessible for everyone our vShare portal can be navigated via keyboard.
- We have upgraded our error messaging.
- We have re-vamped our password setup and reset functionality, making it easier for your to set up your passwords.
- You can now request Open Banking and Accounting data at the same time, allowing you to sample easily between both.
- We have introduced transaction categories to our Plaid integration. Allowing you to filter between high-level and granular categories.
- You can now refresh your client’s Open Banking data on demand, provided that we have an active token.
- AR Reporting - We addressed an error in our data processing related to the aging in our Accounts Receivable report
- Intacct (Beta) - We found a bug when displaying a large volume of companies on the company selection page, this is now fixed.
- Sage 50 - We resolved an inconsistency in our gross receivable number on some datasets.
- Usage Reports - Manual file uploads now show on the UI, not only on the reports.
- Custom Reporting Packs - We resolved a bug that interfered with generating the custom reporting packs. This only affected Financial Service customers.
- QBO - We addressed a bug where some clients reported the journal currency does not match the native accounting package currency.
- Dashboard - We have modified our financial dashboard to be more robust after finding an issue with displaying future-dated transactions