Release date: 19/9/23
The new create/edit engagement screen is going live in all environments
Submit Back up Button can be found under the ‘Menu’ > ‘Settings’
Receivable Ledger Control Report
The receiveable ledger control report is a report that can be added through our custom report builder. The report initially had a behavior where it would only roll back within the existing financial year, from the financial period picked. This caused issues where it sometimes would only show two financial months. We have adapted the report to always roll back 12 months rather than only rolling back within the existing financial year.
A breach email summary is now sent for manual covenant streamlining with the automated covenant email feature. The email content remains the same as the existing email.
BETA Tag has been removed for the following connectors which are now ready and available for all clients:
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Other Accounting Package
The Release Candidate phase has been fully removed and is now available for all clients:
- Sage 300 CRE
- Sage 100 Mas90/Mas200
- Sage Business Cloud
- Pegasus Opera 2 and 3
Fingerprint BC 365 was reworked to include the invoice numbers
Fingerprint IQMS is being released
The GetJournalEntries endpoint is now including results for the Accrual Book, Both book and Cashbook
- Intacct uploads with missing journal entries have now been remediated, all journal entries appear as expected.
- MS Dynamics BC 365 BETA not all companies could be selected from the drop-down, this was remediated with all companies within the users tenant being selectable
- UC Azyra fingerprint upload issues have been remediated
- UC 2 Fingerprint allows now for uploads
- Opera 3 multi-currency transactions returned as XXX are now showing correctly
- Yardi extraction outlined issues when no properties were in a property code. Going forward even if the property code is empty we will allow the extraction to complete
- Sage Business Cloud reallocation of previously allocated payments has not been remediated
- Issues to review supported documents as a colleague have now been remediated
- Anomalies in the accounting periods caused the extraction to fail, which now has been remediated
- We currently only support extraction from a parent company rather than subsidiaries, however, we have seen issues with consolidated transactions coming through, distorting the TB mapping. This has now been remediated and consolidated transactions have been removed.