Creating the User
To add a new user, select your user account at the top right-hand side and click on Settings.
On the left-hand side, select Manage Users.
To add a new user click the '+ New User' quick link from the Validis portal dashboard to open the add new user invitation form.
Enter the user’s name, contact details, and role. Once you have reviewed and completed all mandatory fields click Add. Pay special attention to the email field to ensure this is correct. The user you have invited will receive an email informing them that they can now create their profile on your Validis portal.
If you have SSO enabled, there will be an extra field for the SSO ID.
Communication sent to invited Staff users
When new members of your staff are invited to use Validis , they will receive emails from the below templates :
- Invitation Reminder for Client (Sent 7 days after the date the invitation was sent - if they have not signed up)
- Invitation Reminder for Client: Subject
- Invitation expired: Body (Sent 30 days after the invitation was sent - if they have not signed up)
- Invitation expired: Subject
- Invite Client: Body (The actual invitation email sent when the new user is added to the portal)
- Invite Client: Subject