Validis Connect for Sage Intacct
Before attempting to upload your accounts using Validis Connect, please ensure the following:
- You have read THIS article
- You are online and connected to the internet.
- You have a working Accounting Package and you are able to access the data you wish to upload within the Accounting Package.
To begin the upload process using Validis Connect you need to be logged in to the Validis portal.
From within the Validis portal choose the Engagement for which you wish to upload data.
Once the appropriate engagement is selected, select Upload.
If enabled, you will select either Collateral or Full as the Upload Scope.
Choose the Accounting Package from the drop-down menu. You can type in the search bar to locate the Accounting Package quicker.
When the correct Accounting Package is selected click the Continue button.
Click Download on the Download Validis Connect window.
This will direct you to the Sage Intacct login page where you must enter your Company ID, Username, and Password that has been provided by Sage Intacct via email.
- This email is provided when creating the Sage Intacct web user during the pre-requisite setup.
- This will NOT be your personal Sage Intacct credentials.
Your uploaded data is now being queued for processing in the Validis central system. You can switch off your desktop and disconnect from the network at this point if you wish.
You can view the progress of your upload in the Validis Portal (to see the current status you may need to refresh your browser). The status will change from Processing to Completed.